There are a number of errors that should be avoided by the owner of the brand on Facebook:
- Indifferent to the Facebook page. Should continue to post quality content on a regular basis and engage consumers to interact.
- Violate Facebook rules such as the use of names, trademarks or obscene potential revocation of the account.
- Threatening other users such as cursing or send messages containing rude words.
- Locking pages that result in potential customers can not find your ad or website.
- Be a spammer. Take advantage of the Facebook page as a place to provide insights into the creative products, for example, provide tips.
- One chose admin. Facebook page requires managers who are familiar with social media.
- Abai respond to complaints. Always reply to comments or feedback wisely.
- Remove negative comments. Say thanks and appreciation to the commenter.