Root is an activity that can be avoided, may occur on devices with Android OS which is mostly used by smartphone vendors. Root itself has a sense that piercing is done on the Android system itself to tweaking, namely to increase the employment of the Android system.
In addition to the increase, root activity can also be breaking into the security system and gives the impression of different applications and unique to smartphones in the root. For example, a smartphone with Android OS, but has the look like a smartphone IOS so it looks like the iPhone on the inside.
For those of you who want to know whether a smartphone that has been at the root or have not been able to use some of these tips to detect accurately. These are the tips:
- Make sure you are downloading a special application called Root Checker in the Google Play Store.
- Once downloaded make sure you have installed the application correctly and appropriately
- Once installed properly, open the application and wait until the application is ready for use
- From here will be detected if the android you’re in the condition of the root will display a notification Congratulation! Root access is properly installed on this device!
- Meanwhile, if you are not at the root android will appear Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on this device.
- So with this application is guaranteed you will not be confused with the conditions of your android.