There are two kinds of users, first hang on the old OS because it was convenient, and there are also users who always want the forefront to try out a new OS vendor output.
If you are the first types of users, especially Windows users, it is definitely an update notification Windows 10 would be very disturbing. It sucks indeed, especially Microsoft gives Windows 10 updates can be run automatically if you do not ignore the notice.
Well for that, the solution is blocking the update so that you are not bothered anymore with the notice. The trick, as follows:
- Locate the ‘Start Menu’ and type ‘Programs and Features’.
- Then select ‘view installed updates’ on the left side of your screen.
- For Windows 7, search for updates by numbers 3,035,583, 2,952,664, 3,021,917.
- As for Windows 8 find renewal with numbers 3035583, 2976978.
- In a number of these updates, you can right click and select ‘Uninstall’.
- Then you can select ‘Restart’ will then appear ‘Prompt’.
- After performing the steps above, you can restart your Windows.
After doing way as above, now you can block updates the following manner:
- Search for ‘Windows Update’ in the Start Menu.
- Select ‘Check for updates’, then Windows will automatically search for updates.
- After that, there will be ‘important update is available’. After that you can right click the reforms and select ‘Hide Update’.
If you already do, then update Windows 10 will be blocked. However, if you are ready to update your Windows OS, then you can unblock it in the same way.