Backing up data is very important. Therefore, when there is unwanted things, such as loss of a smartphone, we still have a copy of the data. So how to backup the existing data on your Android device?
To backup data on Android can be done in several ways.
1. Google Backup
You can store data with Google Backup on Android. How, you only need to go to Settings and then select and activate the menu Backup and Reset. Furthermore, you will get the option to backup the data on your phone.
If you’re already backing up the data, automatically all the data is on your Android, including data on the application will be stored in Google.
Backing up data on Android using Google Backup (Source: Android Pit)
When he wants to enter the email you registered to a new Android device, automatically all the data can be saved.
2. Application Backup
Another possible way to backup the data in addition to Google Backup is an application called Easy Backup and Restore.
Easy Backup and Restore itself is a free application that allows you to backup your contacts, call logs, text messages, calendar, and bookmarks in the browser engine alias browser.
Unfortunately, Easy Backup can not backup photos, music, videos, and documents that you have. Using a USB cable and a computer, can backup the data.
How to Backup Data
– Download Easy Backup app on Android devices
– When opening the app you will be asked, whether the backup data. Then choose Yes
– Then, you will see a box checklist of which are SMS, MMS, call logs, calendars, bookmarks, dictionary, and contacts. Choose what you want to backup, then tap OK.
– You will be asked for the location of the file that you have a backup. Choose according to what you want, the SD Card, Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, onedrive, and others.
– If you choose to backup data on Cloud services, you will be asked to sign in. Then, if you choose the SD card, you are asked to confirm the directory which will be used to store backup data.
– Give the name of the file where you store backup data.
– You can see the progress of the backup is done. When the process is complete, you will get a summary of what’s already in the backup.
– When you want to perform a data restore, you only need to tap the Restore button and all the data was already re-stored.
Surely in the Google Play Store, you can find a variety of applications that can be used to backup your data data. You simply install the application that you want.